Admission will be refused to the Clubhouse if the Club’s requirements are not adhered to
• All smart trousers are permitted – excluding cut or frayed jeans
• All smart shirts are permitted but must have a collar or turtle neck – excluding crew neck
• No track suits or replica football or rugby shirts.
• Shorts must be tailored, knee length and worn with socks, knee length or short.
• Socks must be worn at all times
• All smart footwear is permitted – excluding flip-flop type
• Hats/Caps are not permitted in the clubhouse
• Waterproofs may not be worn in the clubhouse.
• No studded golf shoes (Incl. soft studs) to be worn in the clubhouse or on the wooden decking.
THE USE OF MOBILE PHONES IS PERMITTED IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS BUT MUST BE ON SILENT OR MUTE AT ALL TIMES:
* On the course for emergency use only,
* In the clubhouse foyer.
* Courtesy and consideration to other players/members must be exercised at all times .